Committed to Your Privacy
At Coastal Hydraulics your trust is everything. That’s why we protect your privacy using a multi-layered approach:
- All credit card information is encrypted.
- Credit card information is never stored.
- We are a certified Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant company.
- We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, online order, phone order, or other direct contact from you.
- Our Website’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best available for secure online ecommerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address.
Personal information we collect: We respect the privacy of every individual. When you visit our website, create an online account, purchase a product, sign up to receive our communications, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information and credit card information. We do not collect any personal identifiable information, like your name, address, etc., unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about your account, orders placed, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Coastal Hydraulics, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To keep you posted on product announcements, special offers and surveys. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be on our email list, you can opt out using the link in the bottom of every email.
- We share personal information with companies who provide services such as credit card processing, delivering our products to you, helping us market our services, and customer satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and do not retain, use or share your information for any purpose other than fulfilling the service we have requested.
- We will use Website data we have collected to determine usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
Opting out of Marketing to Promote our Services: If you do not want to continue to receive marketing communications via email, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or you can contact the Company directly to opt out.
Other information we collect online: In some cases, we may collect information from you or your computer that does not personally identify you. Examples of this type of information include your browser type, the type of computer operating system you are using, your browsing path throughout the website and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site.
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy every step of the way. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, and destroy personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected. We understand that trust isn’t freely given but must be earned, which is why Coastal Hydraulics is committed to earning and keeping it.