All text, pictures, graphics, icons, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork and computer code (collectively, Content), including but not limited to design structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of Content, contained on the Site is owned and controlled by Coastal Hydraulics, and is protected by copyright, trademark and various other intellectual property rights and laws.
You may use information Coastal Hydraulics makes available for downloading from this Site, providing that you (1) make no modification any such information, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post or broadcast such information on any other media, print or online, (3) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Your Use of the Site
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by the Company.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or content or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
Coastal Hydraulics may make changes to any products and services offered on this Site, or to change the applicable prices for such products and services at any time, without notice. The information on the Site with respect to our products and services is believed to be reliable, but Coastal Hydraulics does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy with respect to such products and services.
Other Terms and Conditions
Accounts, Passwords and Security
When you make purchases through the Site, you will be invited to open an account (including setting up a User ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Coastal Hydraulics immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
Links to Other Websites
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold Coastal Hydraulics, its officers, predecessors, successors in interest, and employees, harmless from any demands, low, liability, claims or expenses (including attorney’s fees), made against Coastal Hydraulics by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site.
You agree that Coastal Hydraulics, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Website or the Services at any time and for any or no reason, even if access and use continues to be allowed by others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue to use the Website. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website and/or its Products and Services.